One of the lightest avalanche airbag packs on the market, the JetForce UL features the Alpride 2.0 canister system, which is ultralight and extremely powerful, making it perfect for fast and light backcountry travel. By combining compressed argon gas and C02 gas, the Alpride 2.0 system provides a strong initial blast that can inflate the 150-liter airbag in less than five seconds. The two-canister system is lighter than a traditional single-canister set-up, and because they’re sealed, they are travel friendly. The 26-liter pack stores avalanche safety equipment and other essentials and has the features you need for a quick dawn patrol lap to a full day in the backcountry. This Pack doesn't include cartridges unless you add them below!
- Alpride 2.0 canister system is ultralight, extremely powerful, and travel friendly
- Total weight with cartridges is 1991-grams
- Dynex Ripstop body material (Nylon 100d + PE 200d)
- Dedicated avy equipment pocket
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- Helmet holder and internal accessory pocket
- Single piolet carry with removable strap
- Redesigned leg strap is retractable for quick attachment
- This Pack comes without cartridges. Please purchase separately (Jetforce UL Cartridge set)
- Volume: [S/M] 24 L (1,465 cu in) / [M/L] 26 L (1,587 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: [S/M] 1.89 kg (4 lb 3 oz) / [M/L] 1.99 kg (4 lb 6 oz)
- Materials: Dynex (Nylon 100d + PE 200d)
- JetForce Pro – The big-ticket pack. Available with 4 aftermarket zip-on covers (10L, 25L, 35L, and a 25L Splitboard). Includes a full fan-powered, battery-charged airbag deployment system. Charge and go. Up to 4 deployments per charge.
- JetForce Tour – Features a battery-charged supercapacitor. Charge on a micro USB and then keep the charge with 2 x AA batteries. If you deploy the pack, recharge it with the AA batteries in less than an hour. 26L only.
- JetForce UL – uses 2x tiny sealed cartridges (one argon, one C02). One time use, but super small and light. Can fly with them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.