High-performance and highly functional: As a touring/freeriding backpack, the Nirvana 35 Women is a great companion for one and multi-day tours. With its back length, shoulder straps, and dimensions adapted for the female shape, the backpack ensures unparalleled comfort.
The diagonal and lateral ski carrying system as well as a snowboard carrier with an adjustable stabilizing strap prevent your gear from slipping off your back and causing problems for your legs. The special U-frame increases carrying comfort and improves load transfer with the attached skis or snowboard. In addition, 2-layer EVA back padding as well as a hip belt and shoulder straps with a laminated stretch material cover provide muscle protection. The back zipper opens the backpack completely, allowing generous access to the main compartment, even if your snowboard is attached to the pack.
- Recycled main material
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.