The Black Diamond Expedition 2 Pro is a two-section touring pole designed for backcountry skiing but capable in all four seasons for mountain adventures. The Expedition 2 Pro features our redesigned FlickLock Pro, which is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction, allowing for fast and secure adjustments.
The pole’s all-aluminum construction adds year-round durability, and the foam grip adds comfort while a dual density grip-top with a sticky rubber makes quick buckle and binding manipulation easy.
By combining their two-section design and four-season functionality with the added durability and adjustability of the FlickLock Pro, Black Diamond's Expedition 2 Pro is an all-aluminum workhorse ski pole. Featuring a foam grip with a sticky rubber, dual density grip-top for quick adjustments on buckles and bindings.
- 16 mm (.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable vari-width strap strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- Weight Per Pair : 535 g for 95-145 cm Length
- Usable Length : [95-145 cm] 37.1-56.6 in
- Collapsed Length : [95 cm] 37.4 in