The PIEPS POWDER BT is the high performance beacon with PIEPS APP-connectivity.
- Maximum range (m): 60
- Search strip width (m): 60
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 118 x 76 x 29
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 220
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 300
- Receiving frequency (kHz): 457
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- EXTENSIVE SELF-CHECK
- PERFECTLY READABLE DISPLAY
- PERFECT MARK-PERFORMANCE
- PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION
- iPROBE SUPPORT
- GROUP CHECK
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS POWDER BT
- The Pieps Powder BT Avalanche Transceiver is a high-performance transceiver with Pieps App connectivity.
What's the difference between the Pieps Powder BT and Pieps Pro BT?
- Battery Life. You get double the battery life with the Pro
- Search Strip/Range - 60m with the Pro vs. 50m with the Powder
- Analog Mode is only available in the Pro
- Only the Pro supports the TX-600
- Other Sensors (Group Check extended and pro mode, proximity sensor, vibration motor) are only available in the Pro.
The Pieps App - What Can it Do?
- Register your device and get warranty extensions
- Check your device (battery system, receive, amplifier, send, processor ok?)
- Update your device to the latest version
- Get practical knowledge and exercises (Training mode! with 80 different scenarios that can be run on up to 4 transceivers, all controlled by your app).
- Change your settings (change timeout, change battery type, group check on/off, pro mode on/off)
Register your device
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.