inReach Satellite Communicator with GPS Navigation
2-Way Messaging | SOS | Tracking | Weather Forecasts | Basic GPS Navigation
inReach SE+ is the satellite communicator that uses 100% global Iridium satellite coverage for 2-way messaging anywhere in the world. Plus, built-in GPS enables basic on-screen grid navigation with a high-detail breadcrumb track-back trail. inReach SE+ will keep you connected in Canada’s backcountry and the rest of the world.
- Send and receive text messages to SMS and email addresses, post to social media or communicate inReach-to-inReach
- Trigger an interactive SOS and communicate with the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Plan trips, manage your device, and store tracking data using the Explore® web app
- Follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a breadcrumb trackback trail and basic grid navigation
- High-sensitivity GPS provides location and tracking data within 5 meters
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Track and share your location with others using Mapshare®
- Pair with mobile devices1 using the free Earthmate® app; access downloadable maps2, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
inReach devices are also rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX73 with a long battery life to keep you up and running no matter what the elements throw at you.
Operating on Iridium, the world’s most reliable satellite network with 100% global coverage, your inReach works everywhere – you’re never out of reach.
1 See Garmin.com/inreachfaq for compatibility.
2 Preloaded DeLorme TOPO maps are not compatible with other Garmin devices. Other Garmin maps not compatible with this device.
3 See Garmin.com/waterrating
PAIRS WITH SMARTPHONES
Dimensions: 6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8 cm (2.7″ x 6.5” x 1.5″)
Display size: 3.5 x 4.7 cm (1.37″ x 1.85″), 5.9 cm (2.3″) diagonal
Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
Display type: Transflective colour TFT
Operating temperature range: – 20 C to 60 C (-4 F to 145 F)
Weight: 213 g (7.5 oz)
Battery Type: Rechargeable internal Lithium Ion
Battery life: Up to 100 hours with 10-minute tracking; 30 days in power save mode; and 1 year in standby mode
Wireless: Bluetooth® Water rating: IPX7*
Interface: USB Built-in memory: N/A
Waypoints: 500 Routes: 20 Supports multiple languages including English and French * See Garmin.com/waterrating
My favourite product is the inReach Explorer+. Or rather, I should say that it’s my wife’s favourite product! I use it to text her throughout the day to let her know that I’m safe, which is priceless piece of mind for her and the kids at home. I can let her know if I’m running late—which happens often!—that way she’s not sitting there worrying. And of course it’s got SOS in case my group gets into a situation that we can’t deal with on our own. -Pat (Backcountry Snowmobiler, above average husband)
2 in stock