Pieps Pro BT Avalanche Transceiver
The Pieps Pro BT Avalanche Transceiver is the ideal support for mountain pros – featuring technology at the highest level.
What’s the difference between the Pieps Powder BT and Pieps Pro BT?
- Battery Life. You get double the battery life with the Pro
- Search Strip/Range – 60m with the Pro vs. 50m with the Powder
- Analog Mode is only available in the Pro
- Only the Pro supports the TX-600
- Other Sensors (Group Check extended and pro mode, proximity sensor, vibration motor) are only available in the Pro.
The Pieps App – What Can it Do?
- Register your device and get warranty extensions
- Check your device (battery system, receive, amplifier, send, processor ok?)
- Update your device to the latest version
- Get practical knowledge and exercises (Training mode! with 80 different scenarios that can be run on up to 4 transceivers, all controlled by your app).
- Change your settings (change timeout, change battery type, group check on/off, pro mode on/off)
Register your device (and extend the warranty!)
Maximum Range: 60m
Search Strip Width: 60m
Weight: 230g (incl. batteries)
Battery Life: min. 600 hours in SEND mode (with Lithium Batteries), min. 400 hours in SEND mode (with Alkaline Batteries)
Power Supply: 3 x AAA Lithium or Alkaline Batteries
Dimensions: 118 x 76 x 29mm
Group Check Pro Mode
Perfect Mark Performance
Auto Search to Send
Update Capabilities via Bluetooth and Pieps App