BCA calls the BCA D2 EXT Dozer Shovel "the most effective hoe shovel available," with positive slip-proof grips on both the shaft and blade. Easily converts to traditional shovel.
The BCA D2 EXT Dozer Shovel with Hoe capabilities is the ultimate tool for “strategic shoveling” and digging out stuck snowmobiles.
All important things:
- Weight: 940 g / 33.2 oz
- Blade dimensions: 25.4 x 27.9 cm / 10 x 11 in
- Handle and shaft collapsed length: 46 cm / 18 in
- Handle and shaft extended length: 61 cm / 24 in
- Assembled collapsed length: 62 cm / 24.5 in
- Assembled extended length: 81 cm / 31.9 in
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
SHOVEL BUYER'S GUIDE
All the info you need on shovels:
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shoveller, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.