The BCA Float 15 Turbo is Backcountry Access's most technical avalanche airbag pack for mountain sledding made by BCA for snow safety.
The Float 15 Turbo Avalanche Airbag is designed for backcountry mechanized skiing and snowboarding. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float 2.0 air cylinder and avalanche shovel must be purchased separately. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link™ Radios, hydration sleeve, dual-zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
- BC Link Compatible
- Hydration Compatible
- Dual Zippered Shoulder Straps
- Ergo Trigger
- Height-Adjustable Hip Belt
- Molded Back Panel
- Compressions Straps
- External Shovel Carry System
- External Shovel Shaft Attachment Loop
- External Shovel Shaft Side Carry Attachment
- Tool Sleeve
- BC Link Pocket w/External Access
- Internal Fleece-lined Goggle Pocket
- VOLUME: 915 cu. in / 15 liters (with system)
- WEIGHT: 6.1 lbs / 2,771 g (full system with full cylinder) 4.9 lbs / 2,213 g (full system with empty cylinder) 3.4 lbs / 1,552 g (pack only)
- Waist: 160 cm / 63 inches Crotch: 110 cm / 43 inches Shoulder: 120 cm / 47 inches
- WARRANTY: 3 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.