The BCA Float 25L Turbo is their most technical avalanche airbag pack for mountain sledding.
Features integration for BC Link radios, hydration sleeve, left or right side trigger mount, fixed leg strap, internal and external shovel attachment, dedicated shovel/probe sleeves, dry main compartment, multiple internal pockets, storm zipper flaps, heavy-duty ballistic nylon base, compression formed back panel with internal support stay, height-adjustable waist belt for torso length, dual hip belt pockets, and fleece-lined goggle pocket. If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you.
- Volume: 1,525 cu. in / 25 liters (with system installed)
- Weight (with cylinder): 6.8 lbs / 3,079 g
- Dimensions: Waist: 160 cm / 63 inches, Crotch: 110 cm / 43 inches, Shoulder: 120 cm / 47 inches
- Color: Black Designated avalanche tool compartments and dry main compartment
- Compression formed back panel with internal support stay Height-adjustable waist belt for torso length Height adjustable trigger mounts
- Load lifters
- External and internal shovel carry
BCA 1.0 VS. 2.0 SYSTEMS
By increasing the efficiency of their ejector (Venturi) and adding 300 psi to the cylinder, Backcountry Access has made their cylinder 30% smaller and the whole system 20% lighter. In addition to losing weight in the engine and cylinder, the fabrics are lighter and include fewer layers. The cylinder pressure is now 2800-3000 psi instead of 2500-2700 psi.
One huge benefit of the scaled-down ejector and cylinder is that everything now fits inside the airbag compartment, leaving the main compartment free of the cylinder, trigger cable, and air hose hat now occupy BCA Float 1.0 packs. This means you have more useable volume in the pack's main storage compartment.
To find more informaiton on Air Travel Regulations for BCA cylinders https://backcountryaccess.com/en-ca/support/air-travel-regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.