Fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque is a technical ski mountaineering pack with a large-sized capacity for big missions and overnight trips. The Cirque's minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as a unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
All your numbers:
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull;
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold separately)
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- Volume (45L) : [S/M] 43 L (2624 cu in) // [M/L] 45 L (2746 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight (45L) : [S/M] 1.03 kg (2 lb 4 oz) // M/L] 1.06 kg (2 lb 5 oz)
Materials : Dynex (210d + PE 200d)
Volume (35L) : [S/M] 33 L (2013 cu in) // [M/L] 35 L (2135 cu in)
Average Stock Weight (35L) : [S/M] 1020 g (2 lb 4 oz)
[M/L] 1075 g (2 lb 6 oz)
We think BD products are awesome, but if you do need to file a warranty claim, you can do so here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.