A superb pack from Dakine - the ultimate in ski and board packs.
The Dakine Poacher 22L is Dakine's go-to backcountry pack that's big enough for full-day tours and refined enough for missions beyond the gates. When the backcountry gates beckon, the Poacher 22L offers enough space for your shovel, probe, skins and a spare layer. A contoured, low-profile fit carries close for aggressive riding and easy wearing on the lift. There's an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap for your hydration setup and backpanel entry for easy access to your gear. It'll carry a board or skis with equal ease for when the boot pack calls.
Everything you need to know:
- Volume: 22L
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
We love Dakine Packs and find them to super durable. That being said, if you need to file a Warranty Claim, you can do so here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.