The Dakine Poacher 26L R.A.S. is Dakine pro rider Chris Benchetler's signature pro model backcountry pack, available here in "Grateful Dead."
The Team Poacher R.A.S. 26L is pro rider Chris Benchetler's go-to pack. It has the technical features and fit he demands for riding steep lines and features a rendering of Benchetler's original artwork on the back panel. The contoured straps and back create a snug fit for aggressive skiing. The panel loader design includes full-zip back entry and separate avalanche tool storage. The pack is compatible with the Mammut® Removable Airbag System 3.0 and features Dakine's exclusive RollTop closure.
We'd highly recommend the Dakine Poacher 26L R.A.S. - Ready for anyone who demands a perfect-fitting pack for charging hard in the backcountry or sidecountry.
- 1587 cubic inches [ 26 Liters ]
- 24 x 12 x 7" [ 61 x 30 x 18cm ]
- 4.4 lbs. [ 1.9kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 by Mammut® compatible (sold separately) with RollTop closure
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quickdraw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on the sternum strap
Dakine packs are all R.A.S.-compatible, but you need to add the airbag and cylinder here.
We dig the roll-top closure (i.e. no Burst Zipper) unique to Mammut packs - easy to repack and super durable!