The next evolution of Black Diamond's innovative JetForce Technology - the JetForce Pro avalanche airbag system is now smaller and lighter. It also features Bluetooth capabilities for easy updates.
The JetForce Pro 35L is sleek, technical and the entire system is modular, giving you the ability to attach a 10-litre, 25-litre, 35-litre or 25-litre splitboard booster. This package includes the 35L attachment.
- Redesigned JetForce technology is smaller, lighter and repositioned for better carrying capabilities
- JetForce Technology is built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for easy software and system updates with a smartphone
- Dedicated avy tools pocket and single ice axe attachment
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pocket
- The redesigned leg strap is retractable with easy-to-use carabiner clip for quick attachment
- Volume: [S/M] 25 L (1,525 cu in) // [M/L] 25 L (1,525 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: [S/M] 2.87 kg (6 lb 5 oz) // [M/L] 2.97 kg (6 lb 7 oz)
- Materials : Dynex (210d + PE 200d)
Black Diamond/Pieps have three different deployment mechanisms - here they are:
- JetForce Pro – The big-ticket pack. Available with 4 aftermarket zip-on covers (10L, 25L, 35L, and a 25L Splitboard). Includes a full fan-powered, battery-charged airbag deployment system. Charge and go. Up to 4 deployments per charge.
- JetForce Tour – Features a battery-charged supercapacitor. Charge on a micro USB and then keep the charge with 2 x AA batteries. If you deploy the pack, recharge it with the AA batteries in less than an hour. 26L only.
- JetForce UL – uses 2x tiny sealed cartridges (one argon, one C02). One time use, but super small and light. Can fly with them. Replace the cartridges here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.