Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 3.0 How/Shovel is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be carried easily and rounds out your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
- Length: Collapsed: 50 cm / Extended: 90 cm
- Shaft Length: Collapsed: 50 cm
- Blade: 27.5 cm x 21.5 cm
- Weight: 820 g Shovel
- Positions: SCOOP & HOE
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shovel, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.