The Mammut Flip 22L RAS Avalanche Airbag features Mammut's super-light Snowpulse 3.0 deployment system, which pairs perfectly with this awesome pack from Mammut!
A unique zipper structure makes accessing the pack super easy. The Mammut Flip 22L RAS is small in weight and huge when it comes to functionality. The under-2-pound light-weight flip provides everything a professional airbag needs: our super-light airbag system 3.0, a special front pocket for your avalanche safety equipment and a separate radio pocket that holds your communication device. Especially practical: the main compartment is not only accessible from above, but also conveniently through a zipper on the back.
You'll also find ski, snowboard and splitboard mountings on the flip, a daisy chain for extra material, poles or ice axes and compression straps for optimum comfort. The backpack is also compatible with drinking systems. The Flip is perfect for demanding ski and snowboarding trips.
The 3.0 System from Mammut uses the Snowpulse 2.0 Cylinders, which are sold separately.
All the numbers you need:
- Weight: 900g
- Weight with airbag system and carbon cartridge [g]: 2300
- Height: 54 cm
- Volume without airbag system: 22 l
- Volume with airbag system and carbon cartridge: 20 l
- Width: 25.5 cm
- Back length (size system)L: (48.5 cm)
- Length: 21 cm
- Removable Airbag System 3.0: ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume; removable and transferable; dependable compressed gas energy storage; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Lateral compression straps
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- Compatible with all Mammut Airbag 3.0 systems (Removable and Protection, from winter 16/17)
- Radio pocket
- Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
- Loop on hip belt for a carabiner to easily attach the leg loop
We sell lots of these packs and we're pretty pumped on that fact. The pricepoint is super-accessible for such a well-made pack and if you're considering getting your foot in the door on avalanche airbags, definitely check this one out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.