A lightweight, technical pack with all-mountain touring capability, fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag System 3.0 (RAS) for added safety in avalanche terrain. At 30L, with attachment points for extra gear, and a sub-2kg weight with the RAS system, it's a lightweight rig for hut-to-hut touring and carefully packed overnights. A wire frame suspension system and thermoformed back panel are comfortable for "one more run" and long touring days.
The 3.0 System from Mammut uses the Snowpulse 2.0 Cylinders, which are sold separately.
- Volume: 30L
- Weight: 2.45kg
- Thermoformed padded back panel, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt provide cushion and a balanced feel that skis well.
- 6mm wire V-shaped internal aluminum frame supports the load.
- Padded hipbelt has an integrated gear loop and zippered pocket.
- Top-loading zippered access to main and front avi tool compartments.
- Small zippered internal pocket with key clip.
- Integrated attachment points for diagonally carrying skis or vertically carrying a snowboard.
- 2 ice-axe carriers.
- Includes pack and RAS system.
- Refillable air cartridge available separately.
- Empty cartridges can be filled at approved centres such as dive shops or paintball stores.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS airbag system.
This is a super-light pack - if you're ski touring, you're going to love it. It's the perfect single-day touring pack for experienced tour. However, if you're super rough on gear, even super expensive gear, consider getting the Mammut Pro instead, which has burlier material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.