The Mammut Pro X is Equipped with Mammut's Snowpulse Removable Airbag System 3.0. Mammut calls the Pro X an "absolute all-arounder: whether freeriding or on one-day ski and snowboard tours, this backpack sits comfortably on your back and is at your side in dangerous situations: Safety first!"
The high-performance and highly functional backpack raises the bar in terms of comfort, material used, construction and clever features. The fully opening rear zipper allows generous access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is also a molded, soft-lined compartment for your ski goggles. The main material is completely recycled. A backpack, whose technical features meet every possible safety requirement.
This airbag utilizes Snowpulse 2.0 Cylinders, which are sold separately.
- Height: 53 cm
- Volume without airbag system: 35 l
- Volume with airbag system and carbon cartridge: 33 l
- Width: 31 cm
- Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
- Length: 28 cm
- Removable Airbag System 3.0: ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume; removable and transferable; dependable compressed gas energy storage; height-adjustable deployment handle; airbag balloon in bright signal color
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Lateral compression straps
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.