The Mammut Tour 30 Women Removable Airbag 3.0 has hip belt and back panel specially designed for women to ensure outstanding comfort. The backpack is lightweight and has everything you expect from an avalanche backpack.
Our Airbag System 3.0 is dependable, long-lasting and one of the lightest on the market. Orange elements make you more visible from a distance. The innovative 3D-molded back panel ensures a perfect fit. The large zippered opening puts everything right at your fingertips.
Attach your skis or snowboard using the pull straps. Keep your safety equipment in the separate high-visibility orange compartment. The backpack is PFC-free, and the outer fabric and lining are made of recycled material. To top it all off, the Tour 30 Women has useful features such as a helmet holder, side compression straps and loops for your poles and ice axe.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Aluminum frame for optimum load transfer
- Lateral compression straps
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Snowboard carrier
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Hydration system-compatible
- Backpack contains Removable Airbag System 3.0 (compressed air cartridge not included): dependable, light and compact system with height-adjustable deployment handle and vibrant orange airbag balloon. System transferable between compatible backpacks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.