The Mammut Ultralight is simply the absolute lightest avalanche airbag on the market. Weighing in at just 1510 grams (that's 3.3 lbs! WITH the airbag attached), this is your featherweight pack.
Lighter to the summit. With the new Removable Airbag System 3.0, the Ultralight weighs the same as a 1.5 liter bottle of water. There is space for everything you need on demanding ski tours.
Read a review here. The highlight?
Mammut's Ultralight 3.0 airbagpack drops weight from an airbag system like no other manufacturer has yet been able do, getting a 20-liter airbag pack down to just a hair over 4 pounds. It's got enough space for most all you'd need for resort-accessed backcountry missions and tours closer to home, and the fact that it comes in a cheaper price is straight-up awesome.
"Ready" packs don't include the avalanche airbag. Add it below with a cylinder to complete your kit.
- Removable Airbag System 3.0
- ultra-lightweight (with carbon cartridge approx.1 kg); very small packing volume;
- removable and transferable
- dependable compressed gas energy storage
- height-adjustable deployment handle
- airbag balloon in bright signal colour
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Ice pick/pole holder
- Side compression straps
- Fully zipped access into the main compartment from the back
- Hydration system compatible
- Removable back padding can be used as a cushion to sit on
- Height: 54 cm
- Volume without airbag system: 20 l
- Volume with airbag system and carbon cartridge: 18 l
- Width: 26 cm
- Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
- Length: 15 cm
- Filling time: 3 sec
- Airbag volume: 150 l
- Trauma protection: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.