The PIEPS Micro Button BT is the smallest and lightest three-antenna beacon on the market. Identical to the Pieps Micro BT Sensor, but with a button instead of a sensor! It offers the performance you expect from a PIEPS avalanche transceiver and next-generation technology to improve ease of use.
The Pieps Micro BT Button is identical to the Pieps Micro, except it uses a button to change between Search and Send rather than the Micro's unusual proximity switch.
The Pieps Micro is the smallest and lightest three-antenna beacon on the market, the PIEPS Micro is a compact, easy-to-use beacon for sidecountry and backcountry use. With a large display for easy readability, the Micro features a vibration-based warning that triggers upon first reception of a signal, and it offers a truly circular range for a higher level of accuracy. With a 40 meter range and a flagging function for multiple burials, it's the go-to for moderate backcountry use.
- Maximum range (m): 50
- Search strip width (m): 50
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 106 x 74 x 20
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 150
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 200
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C
- MAXIMUM CIRCULAR RECEIVING RANGEEXTENSIVE SELF CHECK
- BIG DISPLAY
- PERFECT MARK-PERFORMANCE
- PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION:
- iPROBE SUPPORT
- GROUP CHECK
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS MICRO BT button: Hard case, Water-repellent materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.