The USWE Hajker 30L Rolltop is the optimal hiking day pack with a big 30L main compartment with a rolltop and an inner dry sack, waterproofing your gear for all kinds of weather. Store the stuff you need quick access to in the two zippered side pockets and compress it all together from the outside to get slimmer profile and a stable backpack that doesn’t bounce when you are out exploring, climbing, or running in the roughest terrain.
The waist belt secures the lower part of the backpack and can also be detached and used on its own, like a hip-pack. You also got a helmet carry system that detachable and stored in a pocket when not in use. The pack also comes with an insulated water bladder pouch if you ever want to add a hydration bladder with the pack (bladder not included).
- Zero bounce with No Dancing Monkey™ 2.0 + Snug Me – Harness developed and tested with top athletes to give you the perfect fit with no compromises, with absolutely no bounce.
- NDM Buckle - Technical buckle for a more secure closure and a better fit.
- 2-in-1 - The waist belt can be used on its own, perfect as a lightweight hip-pack for short rides
- Waterproof – Rolltop opening to keep your gear safe from all kinds of weather.
- 30L of total storage – fit everything you need for a full day of adventure
- Hydration Capacity: 3.0L / 100 oz (Not Included)
- Chest size range: 41 - 55 cm / 16 - 22”
- Waist size range: 71-130cm / 28 - 51”
- Weight: 898g (*excl. helmet holder)
HOW DO I SET UP THE HARNESS?
Step 1: The harness is attached to the backplate using velcro, detach the harness to reveal multiple harness size markings stemming from 1-10. Use these markings as a guide and test your way to the correct setting. Taller or bigger people usually find the best setting around 5-10 and shorter people usually find a good fit at 1-5. For women the harness settings could be slightly different. Always try aligning the buckle under the chest for optimal support and if you have a larger chest try using a larger harness setting.
Step 2: Once you've found the perfect harness setting you're almost done. Now you need to use the Snug-Me System to embraces the whole torso for a secure and bounce free fit. While wearing the bag simply grab both parts of the belt, one in each hand and hold them in the height of your hip belt by your hips. Now pull the straps forward and away from your hips. This will allow the entire strap to simultaneously tighten from your hips to the chest. Once you've found the perfect amount close the bukle and tighten the straps until they are comfortably tight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.