Featuring the latest progression of our innovative JetForce Technology, the new JetForce Pro avalanche airbag with PIEPS technology is lighter, smaller and now features Bluetooth capabilities.
Our revolutionary JetForce Technology is still rechargeable and travel-friendly, and features multiple deployments, with automatic deflation to create an air pocket, and has an automated self-diagnosis, but now the updated, lower-profile system is positioned lower, which improves the way the pack carries. With the addition of Bluetooth connectivity, you can update the software directly through the PIEPS app on your smartphone, as well as personalize settings.
The 35-liter pack features a dedicated avy-tool pocket and plenty of storage for extra layers, water and additional gear, plus the pack is modular, giving you the option of purchasing a 10-liter, 25-liter, and 25-liter splitboard booster pack, which you can attach to the JetForce system for more versatility. The pack's ice-tool attachment secures your essential gear, while the tuck-away ski attachment system allows the airbag to deploy when skis are attached.
The deploy trigger features status lights and can be switched to either the left or right shoulder strap and you can adjust the height for personal preference. The hip belt also features a redesigned leg-loop strap, which is now retractable and features a carabiner clip for quick attachment to the hip belt.
- Redesigned JetForce technology is smaller, lighter and repositioned for better carrying capabilities
- JetForce Technology is built in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for easy software and system updates with a smartphone
- Volume: [S/M] 35 L (2,136 cu in) // [M/L] 35 L (2,136 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: [S/M] 2.96 kg (6 lb 8 oz) // [M/L] 3.06 kg (6 lb 12 oz)
Black Diamond Warranty Information
- JetForce Pro – The big-ticket pack. Available with 4 aftermarket zip-on covers (10L, 25L, 35L, and a 25L Splitboard). Includes a full fan-powered, battery-charged airbag deployment system. Charge and go. Up to 4 deployments per charge.
- JetForce Tour – Features a battery-charged supercapacitor. Charge on a micro USB and then keep the charge with 2 x AA batteries. If you deploy the pack, recharge it with the AA batteries in less than an hour. 26L only.
- JetForce UL – uses 2x tiny sealed cartridges (one argon, one C02). One time use, but super small and light. Can fly with them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.