The Backcountry Access E2 Float 25L Turbo Avalanche Airbag is BCA's dedicated sled-specific Float E2 pack, the E2-25 Turbo offers multiple options for external shovel carry, as well as an insulated internal electronics pocket. Includes all our standard Float E2 features: waterproof coated nylon, Side Stash pocket, Back Stash zip, internal shovel/ probe carry system, curved side access zip, hip belt pocket, and "cooling fin" backpanel ventilation. Available in two sizes: S/M or L/XL.
- Exterior Shovel Carry
- New E2 system is 40% smaller and 25% lighter than 21/22 Alpride E1 system, with a 162-liter airbag.
- Innovative Back Stash zip makes it a cinch to route your BC Link radio and/or hydration system from the shoulder straps into the main compartment without opening the airbag compartment.
- Side Stash pocket and curved side zip enable you to access gear without removing the pack.
- Pack Volume (S // L): 1,281cubic inches (21 liters) (with system) // 1,525 cubic inches (25 liters) (with system)
- Weight (S // L): 6.20lb (2,812 g) (with E2 system) & 3.70lb (1,678 g) (without E2 system) // 6.26lb (2,839 g) (with E2 system) & 3.75lb (1,700 g) (without E2 system)
- Materials PU Coated Nylon 420d Ripstop
- PU Coated Nylon 210d Double Ripstop
- Lining -100d Robic Dynatec WR Pux2
- Zippers YKK with DWR coating
- Torso Size (S // L): 15"-18”(38.1-45.7cm) // 17”-21” (43.1-53.3cm)
In addition to the supercapacitor storage, you can install two AA batteries to allow for additional deployments in the field. The batteries also help keep the supercapacitors at full charge when not in use.
- AA alkaline batteries allow for one additional deployment and is capable of keeping the system charged for up to three months of normal use.
- AA lithium batteries allow for three additional deployments and is capable of keeping the system charged for up to five months of normal use. See the Float E2 user manual for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.