The Highmark Pro 3.0 22L P.A.S. is the Cadillac of Avalanche Airbags for snowmobilers and is worn by more snowmobiling professionals in Canada than any other avalanche airbag.
Featuring the Snowpulse 2.0 system (the lightest avalanche airbag system on the market) and a Protection Airbag System (P.A.S.), the Highmark Pro delivers more protection from trauma incurred during an avalanche than any other airbag. The unique horseshoe-shaped airbag deploys around the head, neck, and chest to offer key protection to these areas.
Like all Highmark available airbags, you'll find lots of snowmobile-specific features on these packs, including exterior shovel storage and a right-side (left hand!) trigger pull so that you can keep your finger on the throttle when speed matters. Designed in Canada by snowmobilers and built by Mammut.
All your numbers:
- Volume: 22L
- Weight: 7.1 lbs (3220 g) – measured with Airbag and Cylinder
- Airbag System: Protection Airbag System (PAS) – Removable
- Probe Storage: Interior Probe Sleeve
- Shovel Storage: Exterior Handle Holder, Exterior Blade Sleeve
- Additional Pockets: Front Pocket, Avalanche Safety Pocket, Main Stow
- Goggle Pocket: Fleece-lined, oversized pocket
- Fit: Adjustable Frame
- Front Pockets: 1 Left Hip Pocket
- Side Adjustments: N/A
- Zippers: YKK Oversized
- Buckles: Aluminum & Plastic
- Material: Reflective Patches
- Size: One-size Fits All
The Highmark Pro has been our best-selling pack-style avalanche airbag for snowmobilers for 5 years. It's unbeatable in terms of protection, function and durability.
Note that the Protection Airbag System is stored in the pack AND the shoulders. If you're slighter (like under 5'4" and 130 lbs), you'll likely find more volume in your straps than you're used to - it may not get at snug as you want.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.