The all-new Atlas 14 Avalanche Airbag Vest was designed for aggressive mountain riders looking for additional protection and minimalist on-body storage. Avalanche safety is tremendously important to us at KLIM, and airbags help you stay near the surface of a moving avalanche, reducing the risk of burial.
The 14-liter Atlas vest is designed with the best-in-class Alpride E2 multi-use electronic airbag system. The E2 system is easy and cost-effective for deployment practice and for ease of use in the field. Added protection comes from comprehensive PE board torso coverage backed with channeled EVA foam for airflow. A harnessed beacon pocket maintains easy access to your transceiver. Ride thrilling backcountry terrain with more peace of mind and quick access to your equipment.
- Alpride E2 Airbag System
- Atlas 14 total vest weight Small: 1,933 grams (4.26 lbs), Large: 2,041 grams (4.5 lbs)
- 1140 grams Alpride E2 system weight
- 162L airbag volume
- 14 Liter vest storage volume
- Ambidextrous mechanical airbag deployment
- Supercapacitor not affected by cold temperatures
- Bag can be deployed while laying on back
- Can recharge w/ 2xAA batteries or USB-C
- Lightest electrical airbag system on the market
- No canister/Li-ion battery means no flight restrictions
- LCD screen for supercapacitor & AA battery level indication
- 360º adjustable waist webbing with metal buckle
- Rapid Probe Deployment (RPD) compatible D-rings
- Main compartment w/ color coded zippers & avy tool storage area
- Supportive internal PE board w/ aluminum stay
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black Reflective Material
- YKK® heavy duty zippers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.