The companion map to the GeoBackcountry Rogers Pass: Uptracks, Bootpacks & Bushwhacks books, this is the 2nd Edition GeoBackcountry Rogers Pass Uptracks, Bootpacks & Bushwhacks Map for backcountry skiing at Rogers Pass, BC.
This map is 38” x 27” and folds to 4.25” x 9”. The map is at a 1:42,500 scale and has 173 new routes for a total of 273 routes. All routes and info cross-reference with the books.
- Marked approach, ascent and descent routes
- Tons of annotated info
- Relief shading (hill-shading)
- Vetted by Parks Canada
- New Parks Canada Winter Permit System (2020)
- 173 new tours
- New terrain
- High-resolution illustrated and annotated terrain images
- Rogers Pass highway avalanche control program
- Parks Canada regulations
- Parks Canada Designated Access Routes
- Summer trails and best winter access routes
- GPS ready - UTM grid and lat/lon
- Quick reference for location info to parking areas, backcountry huts, Parks Canada Designated Access Routes and Parks Canada trails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.