The Mammut Alugator Light Avalanche Shovel is a reliable combination of weight reduction and stability. It's Mammut’s lightest ski touring shovels at just 475 grams.Mammut's most popular ski touring shovel takes up minimal storage space and is easy to pack in small packs
- Maximum stability at minimum weight for successful avalanche rescue
- UIAA Certified Avalanche Rescue Shovel
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: collapsed: 54 cm / extended: 75 cm
- Shaft Length: collapsed: 37 cm
- Blade: 24.0 x 21.0 cm
- Weight: 475 g
What to think about when making the most important shovel decision of your life:
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shovel, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.