High-performance and highly functional: The Mammut Nirvana 25 is impressive across the board. Use it as touring/freeriding backpack on single day ski and snowboard tours.
The Nirvana 25 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpack's fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production, what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also features full rear access as well as a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.
- Actual volume: 25 l
- Height: 53 cm
- Width: 29 cm
- Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
- Length: 23 cm
- Rain cover: No
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.