High-performance and highly functional: The Mammut Nirvana 35 is impressive across the board. Use it as a touring/freeriding backpack, single or multi-day ski, and snowboard tours.
At Avalanche Safety Solutions, we love the fit and function of Mammut backpacks - they're super durable, intelligently designed and able to withstand everything we ask of them. The Nirvana backpack raises the bar. Skiers and boarders will appreciate the comfort, material used, construction and clever features. For instance, the fully opening rear zipper allows huge access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is also a molded, soft-lined compartment for your ski goggles. The main material is completely recycled so that this backpack not only inspires tourers (tourists?!) or free-riders but is also good for the environment.
- Actual volume: 35 l
- Height: 53 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
- Length: 28 cm
- Rain cover: No
- Recycled main material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.