The USWE POW 16 protector pack will keep you protected while you’re bombing the mountain while having absolutely zero bounce. It’s a supersmooth snowboarding and skiing backpack made for the alpine adventures in high speed and adrenaline. It comes with a CE-Certified full back protector, No Dancing Monkey™ 2.0 + Snug-Me harness system, Thermo Cell insulation technology, ski and snowboard carrier system, and quick access avalanche equipment pocket. In total it’s 16 liters of storage for your personal gear and safety equipment. The POW gives a super-snug and comfortable fit that makes you feel free and safe without cramping your style.
- CHEST FIT RANGE: Chest size range: 43 - 55cm / 17 - 22"
- WEIGHT: 1210g (excl. backprotector)
- DIMENSIONS: 50cm Length / 25cm Width / 18cm Depth
- TOTAL VOLUME: 16L
- HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3.0L / 100 oz (Not Included)
- BACK PROTECTOR: CE-certified SAS-TEC (Removable)
- NDM BUCKLE: Secure. One hand operation.
- WEIGHT SUPPORT SHOULDER STRAPS: reduced pressure on the shoulders and to allow full body movement and better breathing capacity.
- VENTILATED MULTI-SIZE BACK PANEL: Easily adjustable bto your size to find you the perfect fit.
- SNUG-ME INTEGRATED ELASTIC STRAPS: Easily adjustable to your size to find you the perfect fit.
HOW DO I SET UP THE HARNESS?
Step 1: The harness is attached to the backplate using velcro, detach the harness to reveal multiple harness size markings stemming from 1-10. Use these markings as a guide and test your way to the correct setting. Taller or bigger people usually find the best setting around 5-10 and shorter people usually find a good fit at 1-5. For women the harness settings could be slightly different. Always try aligning the buckle under the chest for optimal support and if you have a larger chest try using a larger harness setting.
Step 2: Once you've found the perfect harness setting you're almost done. Now you need to use the Snug-Me System to embraces the whole torso for a secure and bounce free fit. While wearing the bag simply grab both parts of the belt, one in each hand and hold them in the height of your hip belt by your hips. Now pull the straps forward and away from your hips. This will allow the entire strap to simultaneously tighten from your hips to the chest. Once you've found the perfect amount close the bukle and tighten the straps until they are comfortably tight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.