The 35 cm snow saw cuts both snow and wood. It is the ideal length for isolating snow columns for stability tests and comes equipped with a protective sheath to prevent it from ripping or scratching up your gear.
The Backcountry Access 35 cm saw not only cuts both snow and ice, but it can also cut wood. It is the ideal length for isolating snow columns for stability tests. The blade comes equipped with a protective sheath to prevent it from ripping or scratching up your gear. Markings every 5 cm on the blade allow for a precise cut. Designed with North America's most experienced avalanche educators, the saw is a high functioning snow safety tool. The 35 cm saw is a BCA tool that is necessary to possess for pit digging and is required in most avalanche classes.
- Highlights: Cuts snow, ice and wood
- Metrics: Laser-etched centimeter markings plus 1 mm and 3 mm crystal cards
- Weight: 6.9 oz / 195 g (saw only) / 8.7 oz / 240 g (saw with blade cover)
- Snow Blade Length: 13.8 in / 35 cm
- Total Saw Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Protective Sheath: Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.