- Weight: 1.2 lb / 545 g
- Blade dimensions: 9” x 10.5” / 23 cm x 27 cm
- Compressed handle & shaft length: 15.25” / 38.7 cm
- Assembled compressed length: 23.25” / 59 cm
- Assembled extended: 30” / 76 cm
How to choose a shovel!
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shovel, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.