The BCA Dozer 2H-S Avalanche Shovel is the ultimate tool for strategic shoveling and digging out stuck snowmobiles. The Dozer 2H-S features a mid-size blade, hoe mode, and bayonet-style wood saw. Attaches to the shovel shaft for maximum reach. T-grip handle.
All your numbers:
- Weight: 1.98 lb / 896 g
- Blade dimensions: 10” x 11” / 25 cm x 29 cm
- Collapsed handle & shaft length: 18.25” / 46 cm
- Assembled collapsed length: 24.5” / 62 cm
- Assembled extended length: 31.5” / 80 cm
- Saw blade length: 9” / 23 cm
- Saw total length: 14.5” / 37 cm
- Warranty 3-year: limited
How to choose a shovel!
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shovel, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.