The Backcountry Access Dozer 2T-S Avalanche Shovel is locked and loaded for easy deployment. BCA's avalanche shovel system with mid-size blade and integrated quick-deploy wood saw. Shovel remains assembled and operational when the saw is deployed. T-grip handle..
All your numbers:
- Weight: 1.9 lb / 868 g
- Blade dimensions: 10” x 11” / 25 cm x 29 cm
- Collapsed handle & shaft length: 17.5” / 44 cm
- Assembled collapsed length: 25.75” / 65 cm
- Assembled extended length: 34.25” / 87 cm
- Saw blade length: 9” / 23 cm
- Saw total length: 14” / 36 cm
- Warranty: 3-year limited
How to choose a shovel!
Size - do the shaft and blade fit in your pack? (note: the bigger the shaft and blade - the more effective the shovel is).
- Weight - is it light enough to carry if you're ski touring?
Durability - will it stand up to the rigors of digging through avalanche debris? (note: more durable shovels are inevitably heavier!)
- Grip: D-grip vs. T-Grip - D-Grips are more ergonomic and will make you a better shovel, but are heavier than a T-Grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.