The Tracker 4 is effectively the Tracker 3, which a few amendments, including a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display and the same Tracker interface. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management.
- FREQUENCY : 457 kHz
- MAX RANGE: 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters
- BATTERIES: three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- HARNESS WEIGHT: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- WARRANTY: Limited 5-year warranty
- ORIGIN : Assembled and tested in the USA
So what's the difference between the Tracker 3 and Tracker 4? Essentially the case - the Tracker 4 has a strong, rubberized case making it a more durable transceiver. It also has a larger, brighter screen and louder speaker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.