Tracker's legendary ease-of-use in a smaller package. T3's foundation is still built around the industry's fastest, most precise pinpointing and instantaneous real-time display. It's 20 percent smaller and lighter than Tracker2, with three antennas and no-nonsense multiple burial searching.
The Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Avalanche Transceiver has an instantaneous real-time display. It's also 20% smaller and lighter than it's predecessor, the Tracker 2. Designed to be pocket-friendly, the T3 is the choice of guides, mountaineers, and the weight-conscious crowd.
The T3 features Signal Suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching, as well as motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode, upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for Tracker 3 fleet management. All transceivers include harness and batteries.
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 ounces / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x .9 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light-emitting diodes)
So what's the difference between the BCA Tracker 2 and 3? You'll find four major differences:
- The T3 is approximately one-third smaller and a few grams lighter than the Tracker 2
- The T3 supports (temporary) signal suppression during multiple burial situations.
- The T3 senses motion before auto-reverting from search to transmit (auto-revert to send).
- The T3 is now user-updatable via a mini USB port.
Full Tracker 3 Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.