The Dakine Poacher 26L Avalanche Airbags is designed for heli, snowcat and lift-assist pow skiing.
The Poacher R.A.S. 26L offers the refined fit and carry of its bigger siblings but is sized for snowcat, heli and lift-assist laps. It's a panel loader with dedicated avalanche tool storage and backpanel access to the main compartment. The molded back makes for a snug, comfortable fit, so you can give 'er as required. It's compatible with the Mammut® Removable Airbag System 3.0 and features Dakine's exclusive RollTop airbag closure. Airbag and cylinder sold separately.
All the numbers you need:
- Volume: 26L (1587 cu. in.)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (doesn't include airbag or cylinder)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Removable Airbag System 3.0 by Mammut® compatible (sold separately) with RollTop closure
- Diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
Dakine packs are all R.A.S.-compatible, but you need to add the airbag and cylinder here.
We dig the roll-top closure (i.e. no Burst Zipper) unique to Mammut packs - easy to repack and super durable!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.