The Mammut Tour 30 Removable Airbag 3.0 is lightweight and has everything you expect from an avalanche backpack. Our Airbag System 3.0 is dependable, long-lasting and one of the lightest on the market. Orange elements make you more visible from a distance. The innovative 3D-molded back panel ensures a perfect fit. The large zippered opening puts everything right at your fingertips.
Attach your skis or snowboard using the pull straps. Keep your safety equipment in the separate high-visibility orange compartment. The backpack is PFC-free, and the outer fabric and lining are made of recycled material. To top it all off, the Tour 30 Women has useful features such as a helmet holder, side compression straps and loops for your poles and ice axe.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Aluminum frame for optimum load transfer
- Lateral compression straps
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Snowboard carrier
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Hydration system-compatible
- Backpack contains Removable Airbag System 3.0 (compressed air cartridge not included): dependable, light and compact system with height-adjustable deployment handle and vibrant orange airbag balloon. System transferable between compatible backpacks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.